Here are some blue eggs (see Karoliina??), which were really up there on my favorites list. I love the patterns on these, so intricate! I came back and looked at these eggs twice. I also really loved the goose egg with the two birds on it. So pretty!
Fun fact for today: Most of the eggs you're seeing aren't the kind you can hang. Those eggs are certainly blown. These eggs are almost always not blown out. They're also not boiled either. Yes, 2+2= huh?? The insides are supposed to dry up over time. It was already a sad thought to think of such workmanship getting cracked or crushed, but I'm not sure how long it would take for such a thing to happen and then not stink something fierce! Where does it evaporate/dry up to if it's sealed?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Week of Eggs: Part 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment