Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Eggberts have landed

No, it's not a UFO, just our new egg cooker, with egg passengers Mom Eggbert, Dad Eggbert, Junior Eggbert, and crazy cousin Larry Eggbert.

We bought a little egg cooker over the weekend. Stefan likes hard boiled eggs and I like soft boiled ones - and I always mess mine up, to great annoyance! We think we've solved that problem.

3 comments:

Karoliina said...

Just one question: Why are the eggs blue? I think you've either overcooked them (bad time) or they are actually from Mars, and you're overlooking the whole UFO issue. (I might be wrong too, but I think these German eggs are smiling. It freaks me out.)

Juliette said...

lol - i was playing with my camera features, hence the blue ; )

oh, and don't let the smiles bother you; German eggs live to be consumed by the German people and their friends, they're psyched to have fulfilled their life's purpose! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Karoliina's comments are a laugh! I was going to ask about the Smurf egg heads.....