I tried shortening my post title to "WOE #3", then deleted it for obvious reasons. Then I tried "WofE" and thought that looked like I couldn't spell 'wolf' - but really, what would I be writing about a wolf for?!? - so I deleted that too.
In other random news I flew to school (always late) on my bike and mistook this morning's snow for those fuzzy white things that blow around in the spring air. I was practically at school before I realized my dumb mistake. In my defense it was really only a few random fat flakes.
And now on to the eggs.The only thing Stefan and I remember is "these eggs were NOT painted". That's all we can tell you. They were not painted. We think this is an example of a complicated dip-dyeing job.
I like the ones in the back here, with gold on them. If that's not painted on, then I'm curious as to what they're dipping those eggs into. Unless these eggs come from The Goose Who Laid Golden Eggs. We do live on the fairytale route here in Germany. But then again, said goose came from Aesop, who was a Greek dude.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Week of Eggs: Part 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment