More lovelies!
Here you can see men and women wearing the traditional costumes of the region. Now it seems only the women wear the costumes for special occasions. Many of the sellers were dressed like this.Fun fact for today:
Eggs are best displayed in shallow dishes filled with rice, lentils, or small seed. We saw one woman who used dried tea leaves (see yesterday's post). They nicely prop up the eggs while keeping them from rolling about.
Remember you can click on the photos to enlarge them.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Week of Eggs: Part 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I'm being secretly influenced by your blog: I had eggs for breakfast today AND yesterday, and had an omelet for lunch yesterday. I'm going to try to resist the urge to have more eggs for lunch today the best I can, so that I don't have to suspect your blog has some strange world wide web powers.
sounds like protein cravings! I just posted a new post just for you ; )
Those flower ones remind me of our everyday china... so pretty!
The flowered ones on "Part 3" are absolutely gorgeous. What a fun thing for you to share all these beautiful eggs with us via this high tech wonder called email, blogs, etc. etc. I'm still amazed at the amazing things you can do with a computer. Happy Resurrection Day to you and Stefan and soon and VERY SOON, I think, we'll all be celebrating Resurrection Day with ALL the saints. Won't THAT be great!!! (never mind with Jesus himself in living color!!)
hugs to you!!!
Post a Comment