Thanks for bearing with all the changes and switches here! We are really happy with how our blog looks now! I kept feeling the green face was so dark and narrow, and now I feel much better about things. Funny how that can really bother you!
We worked with Carrie Koehmstadt of Sweet Faerie Designs. You can see her blog here and her Etsy shop here. Carrie was great to work with and really got the look we were wanting. I was really shocked at how Stefan got so into this project, I should know better after how he wanted to be part of all our wedding details too!
If you don't know what Etsy is, you're missing out. If you're a crafter of any kind (graphics, painter, knitter, felter, seamstress, quilter, build furniture, make jewelry, you name it) and have ever thought of selling your things, than this is your site. If you love buying handmade and supporting the handmade industry and independent artists, then you'll love Etsy too. To read more about Etsy click here. Some of my current Etsy favorites are:
Turtle Papers' note cards
Sewnsational's passport organizer wallet
Big Sister's felted egg cozies - so practical for keeping the eggs warm at the German breakfast table! I love the felted ones. Stefan's mom uses knitted cozies in the shapes of mice and other creatures that her mother made.
I enjoy seeing all the creativity out there!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Hooray - facelift finished!
Labels:
blog design,
Etsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Juliette!
I'm a new reader, love the blog design. Of course, I should tell you Carrie is my daughter.
Post a Comment