I'm cautiously optimistic as I write this, but I think spring must start much earlier here than in New England! The crocus' are all in full bloom now - scattered around the yard and between the cobbles of our driveway - so cheery! (Thanks to Google Images for the picture!)
Stefan is down for the count now - he stayed home from school today and the doctor told him he should stay home at least until Wednesday, possibly Thursday too. He's been battling some kind of virus for the past 4 days and this morning finally decided to stay home and take it easy. It's just a fatigue/achy/evening fever thing, but he needs to be told to rest all the same! We have a few low-key sorting activities to work through, so this is nice.
And we're looking forward to Saturday - we're going on a day trip! More on that later!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Spring is springing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am envious! No sign of spring in sight here in freezing cold Indiana.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment