This pizza kit
made this pizza:
It was so good that we had nothing left.
At 1.79 euros it came with ready-to-go dough and a good sized jar of sauce. I bought a bag of shredded mozerella and the rest was stuff we had on hand for other meals. I give this Pillsbury pizza kit 2 thumbs up - cheap, easy to stash in the fridge for a weekly back-up meal, and ready in 15 minutes, literally. I'm a sucker for a deal, especially in a country where they are so ridiculously rare!
At 1.79 euros it came with ready-to-go dough and a good sized jar of sauce. I bought a bag of shredded mozerella and the rest was stuff we had on hand for other meals. I give this Pillsbury pizza kit 2 thumbs up - cheap, easy to stash in the fridge for a weekly back-up meal, and ready in 15 minutes, literally. I'm a sucker for a deal, especially in a country where they are so ridiculously rare!
1 comment:
Yum! That is a much better deal than the Papa John's pizza we had for dinner tonight.
Love, MOMO
Post a Comment