Aside from this week flying by, this has also been a soggy week. However, we were graced with a double rainbow right in front of our house the other day. Here's the rainbow looking off our front balcony:Can you see the faint double rainbow? It was stronger in person.
They thought it was cool too and were taking pictures, hilarious.
One more rainbow shot.
Our soggy horrible overgrown front yard that needs a LOT of work and nobody in our building EVER takes care of their own sections. Stefan did a lot of work earlier, but with all the rain we had this summer, it needs a lot more work. Our corner is the one under the street sign. I would go out and whack it down, but it's been raining a lot......
btw- that little bit of orange you see on the bush is pretty much all we get for fall here. Pretty, except it turns lame when you think of the fabulous New England falls I'm used to. Everything here seems to turn yellow and then immediately fall off the trees. I saw a maple tree turning red down by the river the other day. Just one. But I stopped and enjoyed it.
Friday, September 28, 2007
soggy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment