Gosh, it seems so silly to ask this now, but after 2 and a half years I am FINALLY getting around to creating a photo album from our wedding. I can't believe we don't even have any printed out or framed, it's just been so busy these past couple of years! In any case, I have the time and now my goal is to have something assembled by the end of October so we can have it all printed up and then pick it up when we come State-side for Christmas.
If you have any pictures from our wedding and if you can even still find those memory cards/cds, etc, please email them to me! Thanks!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
random: Call for Wedding Pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't find a single picture from your wedding. I thought I had my camera! Hmmm... why is this? Let me look into it. Even better, let me have a computer expert I know look into it. They must be hiding some place, on an extended honeymoon or soemthing.
extended honeymoons sound like fun!
Post a Comment