wowza! I emailed another blogger who's blog I check nearly daily - an interior designer - for any ideas she might have about what to do with our living room (i'm feeling a little stunted). She wrote back to say she would be posting it on her blog - how cool! You can see the post by clicking here
Needless to say it's a high traffic site and while there are only 5 comments right now I have had over 150 different people look at the Flickr site I created this morning (so Holly, the blogger, could see what I was talking about). Yipes! Glad I kept my details (and this blog) out of it all.
So I had 15 minutes of fame tonight -- much more interesting than my trip to the grocery store!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
15 minutes of fame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. This is fun!
Just remember all of us commoners when you go on HGTV!!!
Post a Comment