So this weekend was busy. The pup went home, we vacuumed for an eternity. Stefan graded vocab tests and worked on a sermon. I continued vacuuming up dog hair. Stefan helped set up somebody's internet connection. I vacuumed dog hair. Then I painted a coat of oil on the holz (wood in German) furniture we got for the balcony. We're pretty excited to have a real table this year since last year's cardboard box was getting old.
Stefan's brother came up to visit. It's his last visit before he follows a dream: quitting his day job (ie pushing papers and dealing with unhappy people) and moving to a hut in the Alps. He'll be helping to run the Tutzinger Huette in the German Alps, close to the Austrian border. We're hoping to go visit this summer when Stefan has holidays. The view is fantastic!
Monday, April 28, 2008
On holz and huts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your patio furniture! Best wishes to Frank in following his dream. It sure sounds like a nice way to live at this time in his life.
Love, MOMO
hihih I hope, you're done vacuuming! :-)Luckily, Trudi has no hair. :-) (but is not hairless neither;-) )
Congrats to the nice balcony furniture!
Love,
Antje
Post a Comment