I'm going to have to say 'not so much' when it comes to our blooming balcony.This snowy scene greeted me this morning as I realized biking to class was not going to happen. So I waited for the bus that never came and saw this:
And then I went home, looked back out the back door and saw this:
I really can't complain since we didn't have real snow all winter. I had the appropriate shoes, which I wore. I had the appropriate gear, which I wore. I shoveled two thirds of our section and one of the guys downstairs offered to finish, which was nice. Shoveling and walking through the slop is just something I do NOT miss about Boston! Today feels like a chicken soup day, which should help the sinus ick that Stefan and I are trying to kick.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Not so much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wanted to send our greetings from Florida. =)
i SO knew you were going to post a comment like that! :P
You've had more than your fair share of this lately and you have more than earned your vacation, so I actually have no ill feelings whatsoever and hope you are all enjoying yourselves!
That kinda put the skids on the pansy thing, eh? It's supposed to be 65 here in sunny downtown Lanesville tomorrow!! You gotta admit -- the picture out your window is rather beautiful!!!
Did the pansies survive?
Post a Comment