Spring is really here! A friend joined me for tea and muffins this morning and we sat outside and enjoyed the back balcony. Stefan and I are going to have lunch out there later. Hopefully after that the laundry will find itself quickly drying out there. In the meantime I've got to make lunch!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
oh sunny day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Juliette and Stefan,
We enjoyed looking at the pictures of your lovely home in Marburg and new furniture. It is still unusually cold in Toronto but the tulips and forsythia are blooming.
I got my hearing aid fixed and it is nice to be able to hear again.
I like your colours, they are nice and bright.
love,
Oma Hattie
The patio looks very inviting. I'll be right over!! :) What are the cute little red flowers on the left in the flower box -- didn't you have those in the flower box in Lanesville? I know you told me the name but I can't remember.
Post a Comment