Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Zowie Batman...

That's a big truck that showed up.....i stood on the front balcony and watched it come down the street (see pic) and it managed to turn onto our side street, park, and later back out with no problems. Impressive driving skills!

I wish I could unpack the china and other breakables and see how they fared, but we have no storage shelving built for that as of yet. Clothing and kitchen-stuff is on my list for unpacking. Stefan is already unloading all the book boxes onto the shelves we set up in the office....i am merely procrastinating....better get started myself!

PS-and no, our stuff did NOT fill up that whole truck...they had 3 other loads in there!

4 comments:

Karoliina said...

Oh la laa and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Haha very cool. I'm reminising right now about all our wonderful experiences with very large moving trucks... i.e. Allied, Mayflower,World movers, Atlas, etc. etc. etc. LOL

Juliette said...

Ingrid, I know....it never ends does it?! remember asking mom if we could get the movers suspenders? ha ha

Lucy said...

Ah yeah! They really needed those suspenders, too. Especially one of them! (chortle) MOM