Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Day!

I woke up Sunday to this in the living room:
So now I have this sitting on my desk, next time I use tape it will come from here:

Later we went to Stefan's mother's house and enjoyed this:And I got to take home these:
We will keep re-potting them and perhaps put them in our yard one day.... (yes, it was my birthday...I am now the ripe old age of 29)

Stefan's sermon went well last night, feedback was all positive, so that's great! Today is his first day of school, so I'm anxious to hear how it went.....we'll let you know!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Juliette!!!!!! You're just
29? I am twice your age. We'll celebrate the big 30 and 60 together next summer.
Lovely flowers and the deert looks yummy! Was so good to talk to you. Beth
To all who have not responded to Jules' ransom for her number it is worth a blog to her

Karoliina said...

Happy birthday girl!!!

Lucy said...

Gorgeous flowers and torte! Germany looks pretty enticing from here. Kudos to Stefan for making it a special day.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Good work, Stefan. We're staying at the Hermans now, and are going on vacation this Friday to PEI. Watched the Anne of Green Gables saga - all six hours - in preparation for our pilgrimage. I have to admit it wasn't terrible. Actually it was ok. Alright, I liked it, ok?! Doesn't make me any less of a man. What is your phone number?

Jeff