Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ok, that was seriously good















as in, I-know-it-takes-2-days-to-make-but-it's-worth-it good. One layer of apple-scented cake, a middle layer of vanilla pudding made with chunky applesauce and applewine instead of milk, and the top layer of real whipped cream and a dusting of ground cinnamon (but it wasn't cinnamony, it was almost like pure cocoa or something). yeah, it's a special occasion cake for a reason, but I'll have to get that recipe one day.....

3 comments:

Beth said...

We hope you received your two e cards Stefan and also hope the birthday was happy. Juliette, I just got caught up on the blog....you have had a busy month!!I love your sense of humor and descriptions! I hope more people are reading your entries and perhaps just not sure of how to repond..but..I wish they would to let you know how very informative and funny they are. Thanks for taking the time to update us...I Love it!!! I am so glad that you called yesterday too. It was as much a treat for Floyd as it was for Stefan. We love you, Beth

Lucy said...

Juliette gets her sense of humor from her mother, hehe!

Love, MOM

meg.arnio@gmail.com said...

that does look amazing! momma arnio worthy!