Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wedding bells will be ringing....

We got the word: my sister is now engaged! We knew it was in the works, but as of this past weekend it's all official! Seems they went to hear a Glenn Miller Band orchestra at an outdoor concert and Chris got down on one knee and popped the question.....I'm sure we'll be hearing some Glenn Miller at the wedding!


Stefan and I are pretty psyched about Chris being part of the family - he joined the rest of my family for our week's vacation down at the beach in South Carolina and we were able to get to know him. (and where they took these pictures) We give him our seal of approval and two thumbs up!

This means we'll need to go State-side for the wedding, which will be on January 12, 2008. So a long Christmas visit. Stefan and I may be out and about between Christmas and the wedding...we'll keep you posted on that.

Congrats Chris and Ingrid!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

So creative! Congratulations to Ingrid and Chris.

Love, MOM and DAD