Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sprechen sie Deutsch?

hm....nicht so viel. Aber jeden Tag geht es besser.... Saturday we had a lovely garden party thrown in our honor by our dear friend, Kirsten. Several of Stefan's old Bible study were able to show up and we had a nice time. I spoke german for about 65% of the time....really takes a lot of energy to do that....phew, felt like I'd been to the gym and I'd only been sitting in a chair under the shade speaking another language.....

Here's some of my classmates: Mohanned from Syria (who smiled right after this picture was taken, but I had to post this because it's funny when you look at the picture that hangs behind him...) The other 2 are Derrick (the other American from Orange County, CA) and Yo-Chen (from Taiwan). Yo Chen is studying another level of architechture ('green' architechture) and Mohanned is getting his PhD in economics. Derrick is going to do something...i can't remember right now. He did video game art back in the States though.

No comments: