Hey, are we allowed to mail cold cereal to Germany? I think we could send a case and it would be very lightweight and not cost too much. Or maybe just bring over an empty suitcase full when we come??
It's interesting for me to read how you do in Germany since I experience everything the other way around. Here are some nice books that David and/or me helped to understand each others culture much better: "Xenophobes Guide to the Germans" ;-) http://www.amazon.com/Xenophobes-Guide-Germans-Stefan-Zeidenitz/dp/1902825292/ref=sr_1_20/105-8161705-4041203?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893011&sr=8-20 "Do as the Germans do" http://www.amazon.com/When-Germany-Do-Germans-Clued/dp/0844225533/ref=sr_1_1/105-8161705-4041203?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893115&sr=1-1 and "planet Germany" ( GREAT one!!) http://www.amazon.de/Planet-Germany-Expedition-Heimat-Hawaii-Toasts/dp/3596173248/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/028-4007282-4603713?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893160&sr=8-1
3 comments:
Hey, are we allowed to mail cold cereal to Germany? I think we could send a case and it would be very lightweight and not cost too much. Or maybe just bring over an empty suitcase full when we come??
Momo
Oh my.. I really LOVE the picture story with the bear.. so sweet.. :)
Saija :o)
Hi Juliette,
It's interesting for me to read how you do in Germany since I experience everything the other way around. Here are some nice books that David and/or me helped to understand each others culture much better: "Xenophobes Guide to the Germans" ;-) http://www.amazon.com/Xenophobes-Guide-Germans-Stefan-Zeidenitz/dp/1902825292/ref=sr_1_20/105-8161705-4041203?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893011&sr=8-20
"Do as the Germans do" http://www.amazon.com/When-Germany-Do-Germans-Clued/dp/0844225533/ref=sr_1_1/105-8161705-4041203?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893115&sr=1-1 and "planet Germany" ( GREAT one!!) http://www.amazon.de/Planet-Germany-Expedition-Heimat-Hawaii-Toasts/dp/3596173248/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/028-4007282-4603713?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184893160&sr=8-1
Antje
Post a Comment