roses for 3 great years. We'd do it again! May 7, 2005
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh happy anniversary, you two!!! I still remember that blustery day with you in your sleeveless gown (gorgeous, though it was) -- it's a wonder your lips aren't a little blue in the picture!!!
It's been three years?! How crazy is that... it was just like yesterday, well, last week rather. I'm so glad we got to be part of your day. Congratulations! Any special plans for tonight?
We went to dinner last night at 'Taverna Korfu', in honor of our honeymoon on Corfu. That place has the best Greek food! We celebrated early since our Bible study group is coming over tonight and Stefan has 2 exams to grade today.
Congratulations! As you know, my perspective of calendar events and sense of timing is not the greatest! Although, the stormy wedding day was a truly memorable event. Your Mother and I are very happy you married Stefan and have really grown to be true partners.
Stefan has started something that has already got me into trouble, one rose for every year of marriage, a tough act to follow when one has been married for 32 years! Dad
8 comments:
Oh happy anniversary, you two!!! I still remember that blustery day with you in your sleeveless gown (gorgeous, though it was) -- it's a wonder your lips aren't a little blue in the picture!!!
It's been three years?! How crazy is that... it was just like yesterday, well, last week rather. I'm so glad we got to be part of your day. Congratulations! Any special plans for tonight?
We went to dinner last night at 'Taverna Korfu', in honor of our honeymoon on Corfu. That place has the best Greek food! We celebrated early since our Bible study group is coming over tonight and Stefan has 2 exams to grade today.
We miss you both so much but feel connected through this blog. I'm addicted to it. Why didn't we have tea more often?
Happy anniversary!
Julie Mattera
Congratulations!!!
You look sooo beautiful. ☺
Love,
Antje
Congratulations! As you know, my perspective of calendar events and sense of timing is not the greatest! Although, the stormy wedding day was a truly memorable event. Your Mother and I are very happy you married Stefan and have really grown to be true partners.
Stefan has started something that has already got me into trouble, one rose for every year of marriage, a tough act to follow when one has been married for 32 years!
Dad
I read that to Stefan and he gave an almost sinister laugh! (although perhaps in the years to come he won't be laughing as hard, now I'm laughing!)
I have never received more than a dozen roses on one day!! haha
Post a Comment