Tuesday, June 26, 2007

yes, we need pictures.















Since we currently have no way to do digital pictures, I thought I would show you some we just received over email. Meet Ian - he's our incredibly adorable 7 month old godson. His mom, Bethany, just emailed me pictures taken in late May when we last saw them. Ian has a thing for wooden German toys so we're going to have to send him some!

Here's another picture of him, sans toy. Unfortunately I've got my eyes closed, but who cares - he's the star of this post. Too cute!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Yay for the visa! God never wastes anything (ie work experience in Boston) does he? Sounds very interesting, and you'll meet some new people in the process. Love, MOM

Lucy said...

Oh, Ian is darling! What a blessing he must be to everyone.
Momo

Paul France said...

Hi Stefan and Juliette, great to hear from you. I have added you to my network of bloggers on my blog:
http://paul-france.blogspot.com/

Great pictures.

God bless

Paul

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What an amazingly cute BABY!!!
;-)

You guys sound so busy already! I hope you're taking time to take it all in :). Sounds fantastic.
Love, B