Today was my first day of class. As I hurridly walked to the school I became part of a swarm of 11 year olds rushing to their school. As we walked over the pedestrian bridge that crosses the autobahn nearly every single kid stopped to lean over the railing and try to spit on the cars flying by underneath....hee hee... such a bad thing to do, but I really wanted to try too. I didn't though, sorry to dissapoint!
Class was good - there are 9 of us, 2 from Camaroon, 1 from Iraq, 1 from Syria, 1 from Paris, France, 1 from Tanzania, 1 from Thailand, and 2 of us from the USA. Derek is the other American and he's from Orange County - so you can imagine how different we are...ha ha, at least the others get a couple of different views of the USA.... My teacher, Oda, says for every 4 hours we have class, we should be doing 4 hours of homework. yaaaay.
Anyhow, rushing off to meet Stefan to work on getting my visa straightened out. Today he was working with a group of students on a graffitti art project during their Project Week. slacker. heh.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Cheap Thrills: spitting on the autobahn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Juliette and Stephan, If I were there I might be tempted. When will you know more aboout Stephan's heart issue? Hope you are scouting out good authentic restaurants. We started to save our pennies. Made an announcement on Sunday to the church to check you out. Miss and love you both, Beth
Post a Comment