If you're reading this, let us know! We wonder who all's checking this thing besides us... ;)
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you're reading this, let us know! We wonder who all's checking this thing besides us... ;)
6 comments:
We are so pleased about your new place to live! You even have views...wow. God is good! We will keep praying for your adjustment and Stefan's health issues. Love, Mom, Dad, Will, Ingrid
I'm reading! I am I am !! So glad that you set this up it is a great way to follow your journey. I love LOVE it. and I love you guys, Beth
Every day, my friend, every day!
ha ha, it feels so narcisstic this blogging thing....thanks for reading!
Hi there! I'm reading this, too! :) Liebe Grüße, Saija from Friedberg
P.S. How about a little German-English-tandem? I have my English-exams in the fall and really need to freshen up my English (and get rid of the German accent!! :oP) Karoliina has my email address
hi Saija! been meaning to email you, been a little hectic. will do so shortly! -J
Post a Comment