Tomorrow we have to make the final call on the kitchen floor. I thought I was at peace with the tiled looking one, but now I'm looking back at my second choice, a hardwood looking one. I'm a little annoyed that they're both obviously fake, but they aren't as bad as some 'tiled looks' or 'hardwood looks' that I've seen in the PVC flooring displays. I'd say these are the best looking imitations I've seen on a linoleum floor. But does the hardwood-style linoleum/PVC look like you're trying too hard?
The cabinet doors will likely be all white, no beveled designs, totally smooth with some sort of sleek looking steel handle hardware. No idea what to do with the counters or the walls. Wanted some color but can't spring for different cabinet doors. I'm thinking of color matching my walls to my KitchenAid mixer....not sure. I feel like the floor is going to force the room in a certain direction. I wish this project were already over! So tell me, which floor do you think works with the white doors and/or looks better?
Monday, May 4, 2009
Which floor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment