Friday, May 8, 2009

4 years

and looking forward to many more!


Stefan was supposed to be at the school until after 4pm yesterday, but he had a free teaching period and used it to fly around town on his bike to bring me a bouquet of flowers from the florist. He was only home for about 5 minutes before rushing back to teach! I love the flowers and am especially liking the little white 'bell flowers'. I don't know the english name for them. They look like little cups you could drink out of, so sweet!

We ended up having to show the apartment twice last night right after he came home, and he thought he should cut the grass before it rained, so it was fairly late before we could go out. Poor guy was so hungry we did a late dinner out and tried a new Greek restaurant (in memory of our honeymoon) that turned out to be pretty good. So combined with our spa visit last week, it was a really nice anniversary this year!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aw, congratulations on four years!

I love reading your posts and finding out how you two are doing. I really miss you guys!