There wasn't a peep last night at the service. Not a single person sitting outside with a sign. Nothing. No disruptions in the service, despite the old cathedral being filled to standing room only. Stefan said there were quite a few old-school people from our church who don't usually frequent the Thursday night service who had shown up to help if needed. Stefan and I were asked to block a side aisle if needed. Thankfully we weren't.
Instead we had an evening full of singing, listening to a good sermon about going forward in the world, and praying as individuals and in small groups.
I don't know where the protesters are. I don't really care too much. I just hope the rest of the weekend sees no interruptions for the conference and no surprise torching in the newspapers. Nice to see the disruptive groups have appeared to be nothing but hot air at this point.
Thanks for the prayers!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Not a peep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow.
Post a Comment