Sunday, May 31, 2009

busy busy busy

We've been super busy at the new apartment putting everything together. At this point we've got a huge chunk done (hanging the kitchen cabinets ended up requiring 3 separate trips to the hardware store across town!), but still have a looooong way to go. You can read more about it over here.

Just wanted to say where we've been!

2 comments:

Karoliina said...

Which room is this? I like the wall color. I don't think I saw it before in your pictures, but maybe it just looks different with the light. Your cabinets look amazing, btw. BUT I'm still not jealous of the Ikea project. Been there, seen it. Although I shouldn't say that too much because we are due for a trip to Ikea as well. We need to figure out how to place a changing table in the bathroom (EVERYONE tells me it's a must) among other things. Somehow we end up in Ikea... always!

Juliette said...

this is the living room. we used the same blue in the kitchen, living and dining room spaces. tried to create a little unity and so on. I know, we always end up at Ikea - but only because there is literally no other affordable option here! I hate that!