Just a few reasons:
1) it's currently 6:45pm and I can hear shouting from the couple upstairs (guess his weekly techno hour isn't going over well with the girlfriend either), a very bad violin practice from downstairs, and mega-bass German hip-hop from the neighbors on the left (next to Stefan's office).
2) Stefan can hear the bus every 15-30 minutes outside his office window. When we crack a window in the front we get busy street noise/buses; in the back we get autobahn and train.
3) Nobody ever does their chores: cleaning the common stairs, taking out the 3 different types of trash, keeping up their section of the yard.
4) The kitchen leaves a lot to be desired, especially storage-wise.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Why we're moving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will pray that you find a better place to live! Love, MOMO
Hmmm... I really want to see this place. It sounds so, well, interesting. Is there a deadline for the move?
well, if we want to move during Stefan's summer holidays (July 1) we have to tell the landlord by the first of March. German rules say you have to tell the landlord 3 months prior. Except in that last 3 months you have to scramble to find a place. HOWEVER, if you don't find something then you can stay - but that last part is messy and that's the simple version.
I have a Flickr acct with house photos, will send link.
Post a Comment