So it was 9:30pm when the pair arrived. Sure enough the guy started trying to bargain down, but Stefan would have none of it after turning away desperate buyers. Then the guy - all smooth-like - says, Well, I got you something, maybe you'll think differently when you see it. At this point he presents a bottle of wine. Too bad he had no idea how little we appreciate wine! So we got 1,970 euros, and we think he spent the last 30 euros on the bottle of wine. I think he and his girlfriend were both around 21 or so, really young. SO FUNNY!
So the next few days will see us getting all signed up with the car sharing program and buying the new bike for Stefan! Into the green we go!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
SOLD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! :-)
We try to sell David's Dad's Buick for a few month now but no luck so far...
I truly think you could make a story about cleaning the toilet fascinating. What a sketch!!!!
Post a Comment