We're this (<-- ) happy to be back - Mr. Elijah James does a nice job of illustrating the fact. He thinks closing his eyes is what you're supposed to do when you smile. You'll read more about him in the coming week. Yes, it's nice to be sleeping in your own bed again!
I realize it's taken some time to post - thanks for the comments and emails - nice to know you miss us! We came back on Monday afternoon and the entire week we've been fighting jetlag - especially me (Juliette) so that's why no posts! I actually was sent home from school on Wednesday b/c I kept falling asleep in class....the teacher was great about it though, she knew the 6hr time change and how I'd only just returned! Thursday I grabbed a coffee during the mid-morning break and today I tried a cappuccino, that was helpful!
We had a fantastic trip - so crazy busy, and unfortunately we didn't get to see several people we had wanted to see, but you can only do so much. I know several of our readers have experienced the same sort of thing, so you understand, but it's disappointing nonetheless. I will be posting more about our trip over the next several posts.I will just leave today with a 'we're fine, the house looks like our suitcases exploded all over it, this weekend we're cleaning up and reading up on our OT Survey materials, and we had some tasty raclette on Wednesday night with our small group." You can read more about what raclette is by clicking here. (no, it's not fondue) And you can see a picture of my plate and then below is a shot of how you cook it and two people from our small group: Petra and Andrew. I think Stefan and I will have to consider gifting each other with a raclette set at some point; it's really a fun way to have a dinner party!
Friday, January 18, 2008
ok ok ok ok ok: we're alive already! ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment