Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bloomin' Blumen

Today we had flowers, lots of them! I cut a few roses from the yard to perk up the table, everybody brought flowers of some kind to give to our teacher, and our teacher brought me a mini-bouquet as a hostess gift. I think a 'typical' German bouquet is waaaay more interesting than the typical bouquets you see in North America. I love the little twigs!



Of course I have no great pictures to share - I was too busy trying to be a good host for the 8 adults in my house. The living room was packed again: a 14 month old was scrabbling around with a wooden spoon and tupperware bowl making a racket and sneaking chocolates, stinky cheese was eaten, and a fun DVD was watched. Fiona had been taking pictures and home movies all along, but we thought nothing of it since it's her 14 month old son who's been the main star. Turns out she put it all together and made a short flick about our class and so on.

Here you see 3 of my classmates on the left and my teacher and some of her flowers on the right. Again, not the greatest shots!

Saturday's the big exam.....

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Those blumen are sehr gut!!

Love, MOMA