So much for my grad-school aspirations....lol, obviously Stefan isn't writing this blog! ha
Cash Advance Loans
I had to check after friend and fellow blogger Antje-in-New-Hampshire tried this out and was brave enough to post her results on her blog! Seriously though, I think her results had a lot to do with the fact that she posts in German and not English!
Want to know something cool? She married an American guy, David, and it was within a few months of my and Stefan's marriage. We had our German receptions at the same community hall. We met up in Boston last year with our mutual friend, Kirsten. Then, this summer, she and David moved to southern New Hampshire and Stefan and I moved to Marburg (their old stomping grounds!). They were awesome and left us their washing machine.
Now we each have our own blogs and write in our mother-tongues and talk about how weird and difficult it can be to make an international adjustment! So funny to look at both sides of the coin with our two blogs. If you can read German you can visit her blog by clicking here. (but if you're reading this and you can read German I bet you already know her ;)
3 comments:
:-)
There are even 2 things: Stefan and I went to the same Hauskreis or bible study group on Marburg and I moved into Stefan's little apartment after he moved to the US.
I appreciate reading your blog and that your share your experiences! It showed me that it's tricky on both sides of the ocean sometimes. :-)
Big hug,
Antje
PS: Maybe we can see each other in real life again!
that's right! i totally forgot that! i know, i wonder where we'll meet next, probably someplace random, like Belgium or something, lol.
How about Iceland?? It's almost in the "middle" and you can get a free stopover with iceland air. :-)
Post a Comment