This blog is getting neglected thanks to my crazy class, the computer fiasco, and an illness. Next Tuesday is my written exam, and, if I pass, I'll have an oral exam on Friday. Prayers are much appreciated. We're also planning on zipping down to the Nürnberg area to see Britton and Sarah and the Weinachtsmarkt that weekend!
Meanwhile, here are a few pictures of me in the 90's, so exciting isn't it? I reconnected with some old Cove Camp buddies on Facebook and enjoyed perusing through some shots somebody scanned in. Apparently the camp is now Camp Cedarcliff....weird, waiting to hear the 'why' on that one.
Me and fellow staffer, Eric, at the end-of-summer banquet at the Cove Training Center.
See if you can spot me. A lot of us dressed up before taking part in a skit. I loved working there - good memories! Everybody should have good camp experiences!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Exam next week, camp in the meantime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment