Wednesday, November 26, 2008

children should read

I couldn't help myself, this was way too cute so I had to share! Children should read and adults should help them. If you have any kids in your life, this is a fun thing you can use to create some individual Christmas/birthday gifts. Growing up, we all loved reading and looked forward to weekly trips to the library, story hour, and the summer reading challenge programs. As a kid I always wanted personal bookplates with my very own name on them. This is such a cool product! You can read about it here (and see more images) and purchase the kit here for only $8. You will need a good color printer, and if you want to personalize it, you'll want Photoshop, although one can fudge around with MS Publisher sometimes...
I suppose I'm specifically thinking about Ian, the Mattera crew, and the Reulet gang. Ha, the Reulet Gang sounds so ominous....ha ha ha! Come to think of it, there are scores of other little people I could list who would probably be into this (Sir Jasper the Brave) too.....

3 comments:

Karoliina said...

I'm going to need an email update on you guys. I just can't make it much longer without one. I miss you.

Lucy said...

can you post some photos of the Christmas market? Thanks!

Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! Our printer crap though, alas. Ian is learning his ABC's...hopefully reading before too long ;).
Btw, can you email a good quality digital pic of you guys? Will have snapfish develop so we can share with Ian.
Bethany