I have another job interview tomorrow. It's for a software company located not far from our apartment. They want a native speaker to help them with varying projects for 6-8hrs/wk. This would be another non-dream job, but it would also be a paying job.
If I could do something like this combined with the hours I babysit, it would be enough to make a dent in things and still not put my income over the limit where I'll have to start paying taxes and get off Stefan's really nice health insurance. It would also still allow me free time during business hours so I can get errands, etc. accomplished during the week. It would also be something to add to my resume and stop the ever-widening gap that has been growing since June 2007.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Another job interview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck on the interview, Juliette!
Julie Mattera
Post a Comment