Saturday, July 26, 2008

in a Wordle



So this is our trip summed up in a Wordle.

3 comments:

Antje said...

Das ist ja witzig!

Anonymous said...

Juliette,

Thanks for the great pictures of your students and your fabulous trip with Stefan..You both look so happy and healthy hiking in the Alps, eating delicious food and being with family and friends. The Hut up the mountain would be fun to visit.
I liked reading your german words and remembering my german vocabulary. Vacation bible school looks like fun, especially the masks. I used to teach VBS and Esther used to attend VBS.
Your studies and potential pharmaceutical job seem to have a real future...and sound great !!!!! It sounds like more than a few "co-incidents" in God's plan.
Stefan you are a good driver and always keep Juliette safe under a decent roof at night. (even in the mountains) I really like the way you choose your holidays and enjoy travelling together.
My husband used to go on a bicycle on holidays and slept outside so it was a lot more difficult especially at night with mosquitos and rain. On my honeymoon he slept in the middle of the road and I had to stay awake and watch for cars. I was frightened silly.
So I really appreciate that Stefan doesn't take such drastic measures but you both have safe and pleasant holidays.

love
Oma

EuroMom said...

Oh I LOVE this and it brings back memories of being in southern Bavaria a couple of years ago. I am longing for the mountains, especially when we have had about 20 days 98-100 degrees in the last 30 days.