can look a lot like German breakfasts. Especially in our house. Bread rolls, meat, jams, Nutella, boiled eggs, tea...all this is breakfast. And lately we've been having a few boiled eggs for dinner on the days all we do is move.We've also discovered our nearby grocery store has started selling it's own croissants, which are cheap and delicious! We've been going through strawberry jam like no tomorrow. No doubt we're making up all the calories burnt off moving house by eating so much of this jam.
We can't help it. Those little gingham lids are too cute! So are the labels. Even the jar is cute. Talk about great marketing! Good thing it actually tastes awesome and has a cheap price tag! I admit I've been saving the jars and lids. I'll have to use them to organize little stuff. They're too cute to recycle! Maybe we can rig a light like this one:

Friday, June 12, 2009
German dinners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always thought that salami, schinken, and cheeses were strange things to put out at the breakfast table, but I have to admit... that is exactly what we put out this morning for breakfast with my parents. I guess it grows on you. Happy weekend!
I love the cute egg cups and jam jars!
You left the light a jar..... A cute as it is, the heat may cause the bulb to burn out faster than normal..or maybe melt the cord or crack the jar. Curious to hear if it actually lasts: maybe the low wattage will make the difference!
The Anal-yst
D: you're supposed to drill a lot of air holes in the lid to avoid that very problem =)
Post a Comment